I am planning a few different workshops for the Fall in both Prince George and Fort St John. I'm also planning to participate in #SlowFashionOctober in a bigger way this year, so you can see how that is informing my workshop offerings. Classes for the fall could include:
- Beginner Block Carving & Printing on Repurposed Textiles
- Basic Concepts in Fashion Illustration
- Creating Surface Patterns with India Ink
- Hand Painted Canvas Quilt Squares
- Japanese Boro/Sashiko Mending for Denim Jeans.
Please sign up to the email list below, and when dates and times are confirmed you will be the first to know, and have priority registration! Please feel free to comment on the session you would be most excited to attend, or suggest another you don't see here :)