Whether you have a dog, a cat or a spider plant - Would you ever say to your pet:
“Sorry LouEllen - but I just don’t have TIME to FEED you today.”
No! This is easy to understand - not feeding your pet is called neglect and causes suffering. So why is it acceptable to say the same thing to ourselves:
"Sorry Creativity - but I just don’t have TIME to FEED you today."
How often do you starve your own creativity?
Have you ever thought to yourself:
- “I’m just NOT creative” or
- “I don’t have TIME to BE creative”
I created my new online course FEED YOUR CREATIVITY - especially for these people - the frustrated creatives (who are so over-scheduled with their daily lives that anything fun just seems frivolous.)
Having ‘TIME’ to ‘BE’ creative - these are obstacles that keep us from experiencing the unique creative talents that we ALL possess and desperately want to enjoy. The solution is simple:
We FIND time and we DO things… so that we can feel the way we want to feel (happy, joyful, CREATIVE!)
FEED YOUR CREATIVITY will help you FIND time to DO simple, fun, creative activities for 14 days.
Here’s how it works:
- You sign up for the Feed Your Creativity online course by entering your name, email (and how you found this course: on instagram, from a friend, or another website) RIGHT HERE:
Enter your name and email here to sign up for FREE!
What happens next:
- I will email you one creative activity - your PET PROJECT - each day for the next 14 days.
- Each activity requires only a pencil/marker and a sheet of paper (bonus if you have access to a printer) and some pencil crayons.
- Each activity has a time limit of 10 minutes to complete it (totally do-able.)
- You’ll be working on a fun theme, for a specified time - to practice the skills and techniques required to BE more creative and have more FUN (Hint: actually sitting down to do the work!)
- Remember: you’re creating a habit, not a masterpiece, the goal is to FEED YOUR CREATIVITY - by completing your Pet Project each day!
By completing the lessons in this course you’ll notice:
- your creative muscles (and your confidence) growing stronger
- your sanity returning because you’ve enjoyed 10 whole creative minutes to yourself in a day
- that kink in your neck disappears because you’ve exercised the creative right side of your brain (a lot of us carry a heavy load with all of our logical left brain thinking!)
What else will I learn from the daily PET PROJECTS?
Each activity uses a fun pet character (from my sketches) to help illustrate some of the basic elements and principles of art and design. But don’t be intimidated - these are easy to understand building blocks that serve as the foundation of all creative work across disciplines - whether in fine art, graphic or interior design, etc. By the end of the course you’ll better understand how to use these visual tools day to day - whether you paint yourself a picture in the future - or just want to buy the right one to decorate your living room wall.
Why do the activities only take 10 minutes, and why do I have to do one a day?
Because if you can’t FIND ten minutes in your day to DO something creative, then it’s not a real priority. If you’re being honest with yourself, maybe you really do want to spend all your free time scrolling screens with mostly depressing news feeds (and that’s totally cool if that’s what you really really really want to be doing.) But I bet you’re actually craving some real creative action that leaves you feeling accomplished - not just envious of what other people are doing with their lives. Also - you can give yourself a big ol' check mark when your done - when was the last time you earned a gold star just for having fun?
Who should sign up for this course?
This course was designed with the working professional in mind - busy folks who are already working hard but crave more color and fun in their day. Feed Your Creativity will help you explore what it means to live a more creative life, while introducing you to some useful art skills and basic design concepts.
We spend many hours each day in hard-core adulting mode, and taking some time for ourselves to just play - without any pressure or expectations - can help us balance out all the seriousness. I’ve designed each activity to be completed over a coffee break to show that anybody can make space in their life for more simple, fun & creative activities.
By the end of this course you will have an entire stack of evidence (14 pages worth!) to prove that you DO have time and that you ARE incredibly creative. I can show you how.
You don’t have to wish to be ‘more’ of something - you’re already creative just the way you are.
You don’t have to find large chunks of time - creativity happens in as little as 10 minutes a day.
You don’t have to make drastic life changes to experience more fun, creativity & joy...